In-House Dental Savings Plan
Affordable Dental Care without Insurance
Don’t have dental insurance benefits at work? Are you retired or self-employed? Own a small business? There are many reasons why people don’t have dental insurance, but that doesn’t mean that caring for your smile needs to be outrageously expensive. We offer an affordable alternative: our in-house dental savings plan! To learn more about your potential savings, keep reading below and give us a call.
Here are the services included in the plan at no extra charge:
- 1 comprehensive exam every six months
- 1 set of X-rays
- 1 dental cleaning every six months
- Cosmetic consultations
In addition to these free services, you also get a 20 percent discount on most other dental procedures in our office. That’s significant savings!
Although this savings plan includes some of the same services that dental insurance does, it is not insurance, which gives you many advantages, including the following:
- No health questions. You can’t be turned away from our savings plan.
- No waiting periods. Coverage starts the day you enroll.
- No yearly maximum. You choose how much dental work you want done.
- No cumbersome claims to file. You’ll know exactly what you’re responsible for paying.